PRIVATE Deluxe Petit Tour of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Historic Boulder City
Considered a modern marvel of the world, Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River and is the most-visited dam in the world. The dam created Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States (in terms of capacity), which supplies water to farms, businesses and millions of people in Nevada, Arizona, California and Mexico. Nearby Boulder City, located just 6 miles from the dam site, was built and designed by the government to house and feed the dam workers.
To experience one of the finest examples of American historical engineering, book a tour with us today.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch - While bottled water and snacks are provided, a full lunch is not provided
- Visitor Center Tour/Power Plant Tour
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Parking Garage and Visitors Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Engineering genius led to the construction of the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman bridge that spans the hoover dam spill way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Parking Garage and Visitors Center, 81 Hoover Dam Access Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
The Hoover Dam is one of the greatest engineering feats in U.S. history. Its reservoir, Lake Mead, was the largest man made lake in the U.S. at the time of construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Mead - Lakeview Overlook, Historic Railroad Hiking Trail, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Enjoy an astounding view of the entire Boulder Basin from Lakeview Overlook that highlights Lake Mead.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hemenway Park, 401 Ville Dr, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Perhaps catch a glimpse of the native Big Horn sheep at Hemenway Park or check out the shops at nearby Boulder City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.