Private Delhi City Tour Including New Delhi and Old Delhi
Delhi, the capital of India, is situated in northern India and stands on the west bank of Yamuna River bounded by Uttar Pardesh and on the north, west and south by Haryana. Renowned for its rich history, culture and architecture, the City attracts many visitors both local and foreign annually. The city has its historical importance for the fact that it has been the home to Mugal Empire.
There are some beautiful attractions to visit :
Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Raj Ghat, Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC Car
- All Toll, Tax, Parking, Fuel surcharge
- English Speaking Experienced Driver
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pickup & Drop off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of Monuments
- Any kind of Meals and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Built in 1639 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Built by Shahjahan in 17th century
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Built by britishers in the memory of soldiers who passed away in First world war
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
President of India House.
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Memorial of Mahatma Gandhi
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
It is the burial place of second Mughal Emperor Humayun.Built in 156 5 .
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Visit The Qutub Minar its a towering 73 meter high tower built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibak in 1193. It's made of red sandstone and marble is not only the highest brick minaret in the world but also one of the most famous historical landmarks of India.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guest can provide us the any location in given radius and pickup for same will be arranged accordingly.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple & Red fort closed on every Monday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.