Private Delhi and Jaipur Tour from Delhi
Delhi Heritage Tour Combo with Jaipur Private Tour is a personalized individual tour & can be started at any time of the year or month. The Car and Tour Guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is a Private one, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Hotel stay in Jaipur with 3/4/5 star hotels as per you choose.
- Packaged drinking water
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Car with chauffeur
- Professional Tour Guides
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments Entrance fees
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Jaipur
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrive Delhi, meet your Guide and Chauffeur at the airport, or your hotel lobby. Start your sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi in your comfortable air-conditioned private car. Explore sights like Jama Masjid (The largest mosque in India), have a photo stop at Red Fort, then visit Rajghat (Mahatma Gandhi Memorial).
After these sights recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Drive around and take pictures of India Gate, Presidential Palace, and Parliament House (The Grand Government buildings). Visit Qutub Minar (The tallest brick Minaret in the world). After your tour of Delhi, drive towards Jaipur in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Reach Jaipur, check in to the hotel. Rest overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Jaipur is also known as the Pink City. Your Tour starts at 7:45 AM with a professional Guide, Morning Amber Fort (Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur). Then stop for photo opportunities at Water Palace (Jal Mahal) & Hawa Mahal (it was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen).
Later visit City Palace in the heart of Jaipur ( Once the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur). Another monument near the City Palace is Jantar Mantar (which is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh). Later drive to Delhi, you will then be transferred back to your Hotel / Airport or Railway station in Delhi.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.