Private Day Trip: Verdon Canyon and Castellane & Moustiers Villages from Nice
Discover the amazing natural beauty of Provence.
By the Napoléon road, reach the hidden village of Castellane, medieval village and old top places of pilgrimage: “Gateway to the Verdon Gorges”.
Step into adventure, in the heat of this “Majestic Canyon” and admire the steep peaks and the emerald green color Verdon River towards Point Sublime, belvedere over a dizzying panorama.
Along the Gorges road, arrive at Sainte Croix’s lake, stunning turquoise lake that feeds from the Verdon River, surrounded by towering peaks, and capture the scenery on camera.
Then travel to the pretty medieval town of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie,
set among rocky mountains.
Spend time exploring Moustiers' medieval streets at your own pace; there are tons of ceramics and pottery shops sure to catch your attention.
Enjoy a lunch of regional Provençal specialties at a terrace cafe before beginning the journey back that will rock you by its relaxing sceneries
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castellane, Castellane, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Point Sublime, 04120 Rougon, France
Photo Stop + View Point
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover this charming village
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake of Sainte-Croix, France
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.This tour is only bookable for people staying in hotel or accommodation, not bookable for people coming from cruises.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants; please request at time of booking
- The drive from Nice is long and some of the roads are small and winding. Anyone who suffers from travel sickness should be prepared.
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.