Private Day Trip Tour to Keukenhof (Tulip Fields) with a local
You will go on a private day trip on a public transport to Zaanse Schans, a residential area in which the 18th and 19th centuries are brought to life, you will stroll past the bakery museum and enjoy the smell of fresh cookies, take a look at the warehouse where clogs are made. You will also visit the cheese factory, pewter foundry and the various windmills, you will go inside a windmill also. The Zaanse Schans is a unique part of the Netherlands, full of wooden houses, mills, barns and workshops. A day out at the Zaanse Schans in North Holland is fun and educational.Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the dutch culture and to fall in love with Holland even more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
You will visit the iconic tulip gardens and interesting places around Keukenhof, try some delicious food and do souvenir shopping.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal railway station, Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.