Private Day Trip to Xi'an from Shanghai by air
Enjoy a full day trip to the historical city Xi'an from Shanghai by air, explore the famous attractions Terra-cotta Warriors as well as ancient city wall. Hotel pick-up and drop off, round trip air tickets, entrance fees and lunch are all-inclusive.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip airplane tickets
- Private guide in Xi'an
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your driver will hold a sign of your name waiting for you at your hotel lobby in the morning and take your Hongqiao airport. You will take airplane to Xi’an in the early morning.
Upon arrival, you will visit the Terracotta Warriors at the Mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang, the UNESCO World Heritage. Marvel at the
large collection of life-size terra cotta sculptures, chariots, and horses and learn about their significance in Chinese history from your private guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Revitalize yourself with a local delicious lunch and head to Xi'an city wall, which is one of the most completed survived City walls in China. Stroll around the 600-years city wall and learn the history about old military defensive construction.
After the tour, your will be transferred back to Xi’an airport. And your Shanghai driver will meet you again and send you back to Shanghai hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.