Private Day Trip To Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Price Up To 5 Persons
Nature and outdoor activities day tour, visit wadi shab, explore wadi shab canyon,dive deep in sparkling blue clean water pools, swim through the cave to see the beautiful waterfall.
From Wadi shab visit Bimmah sinkhole swimming possible in sinkhole.
• Explore the Nature & landscape of Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole on
this day trip
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• All fees and taxes Included
• Private Day Trip
• Pick up and Drop off your Hotels, Port (For shore excursions
passengers), Airport, Residence
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Bimmah Sinkhole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
The tour start in the morning we will leave Muscat towards Wadi shab This Wadi is a enormous canyon gorge that is lined with palm trees and impressive indications of what the power of the water coming down from the mountains can do in nature ,With 35 to 40 minute walk and hike up through the canyon Wadi (Suitable Footwear is Required) we arrive at one of several crystal clear water pools. Tourists can swim on through the warm waters from pool to pool. Eventually we come to the last pool where an opening among the enormous rocks allows us to swim into an incredible crevice cave with a small waterfall. Inside, the sunlight filters in from the outside, turning the water into a beautiful turquoise blue whilst water showers down one side of the cave from the Wadi beyond after enjoying your time in the wadi shab, its the time to have your lunch at local restaurant after lunch stop in finse beach for some pictures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
stop in Bimah sinkhole (swimming in the sinkhole lake is possible)
Bimah Sinkhole a water filled depression, structurally a sinkhole, in the limestone of eastern Muscat Governorate in the Sultanate of Oman. A lake of turquoise waters, it is 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dibab and Bimmah. The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone. To preserve the sinkhole, the local municipality developed a park there.
From sinkhole drive back to Muscat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat • Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers)Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.