Private Day Trip To Visit BA NA HILL & GOLDEN BRIDGE from Hoi an or Da Nang City
TOUR PROGRAM :
08:30 am: Our Driver and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Them Transfer to Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars.
The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge,a France wine cellar, and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome ...
Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet)
Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car with Safe Driver, Strong A.C
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Buffet Lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- DURATION : 7 HOURS
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 - 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line - is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
8:30a.m. Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotel lobby in Hoi An city or Da Nang city. Then, We transfer you to Ba na. after That You Reach to Summit of Ba Na Mountain via Cable car.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then taking The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains & futher explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda.
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, enjoy Street Music, watch Art’s statue Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop.
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : Golden Bridge :
• Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spanS
• Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
• Watch carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome…
Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Slide of Tube Car (free ride)
Lunch at Restaurant with Buffet
Join in Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D dealt race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, ride on journey into the underground, enter to Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Towel, adventure in Horror House over 90 free games
15:00: Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.
16:30. Return to your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city.
– Private Transfer with Hotel pick up & drop off in Hoi an or Da Nang city
– Professional English Speaking Tourguide
– Cable car Ticket and entrance fee
– Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
– Bottle of water & tissue
EXCLUDED : Drinks, Personal Expenses,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.