Private Day Trip to Transnistria from Odessa - Back to USSR
Travel back in time to the Soviet Union period on a private day trip to Transnistria from Odessa. Explore the main sights of the unrecognized country and see Soviet-style buildings, old-fashioned public transport and monuments to Lenin, Suvorov and Gagarin. With an expert guide, you will visit the cities of Bender and Tiraspol and learn interesting facts from the history and present of the “country that doesn’t exist”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round-trip transfer from Odessa with Russian-speaking driver
- English-speaking local guide in Transnistria
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Odessa
- Entry/Admission - Bender Fortress
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Suvorov Monument, Constitution Square 25 October Street, Tiraspol Moldova
This monument is one of the symbols of Tiraspol, located on the Suvorov Square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Tank Monument, Tiraspol Moldova
Explore the territory of the Memorial of Glory, where the Tank Monument is located and learn its history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Supreme Soviet, Strada 25 Octombrie, 45, Tiraspol Moldova
Pass by the building of the parliament of Transnistria and see a monument to Lenin in front of it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bender Fortress, Petra Panin 2/3, Bender 3200 Moldova
The main attraction of Bender is a medieval Bender Fortress, Festung Tighina, built in 16th century. It played an important role in the Russian-Turkish War in 18-19 centuries. A beautiful view on the Dniester River is opened from the high fortress walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or arartment in Odessa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST check any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.