Private Day Trip to Tongli Water Village and Tuisi Garden from Shanghai
Spend a quality day to Tongli, a quiet and classic Chinese water village (90km from Shanghai city center). It was built in the Song Dynasty (960–1279), and Tuisi Garden is one of the main attraction in town. In addition, you will stroll on famous The Three Bridges (Siben Bridge, Pu'an Bridge, Fuguan Bridge). A tasty local lunch and relaxing boat ride are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Experienced driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
- Entry/Admission - Tuisi Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215217 China
Meet up your friendly private guide in the morning, and head up to the beautiful Tongli Water Village. On the road, your guide will share with you some the information of the local area.
Upon arrival, you will take a walk in the village, and walk across the three bridges and Tuisui Garden.
After enjoying your tasty local lunch, you will take a relaxing boat ride along the river. This is the best way to experience the water village.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tuisi Garden, Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215200 China
During the tour, you will visit Tuisui Garden, which was built from 1885 to 1887. It is a must see place, and you can learn about the history from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or residence in Shanghai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.