Private day trip to the Keukenhof Gardens and Giethoorn
Join a colorful tour that takes you through the outstanding flower fields of Keukenhof before you head over to the Venice of the North called Giethoorn.
First your private guide will drive you to Keukenhof where you explore the gardens of Europe. With this tour we also include the entrance. Your guide will show you all the gardens like the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. After Keukenhof your guide will drive you the next stop, Giethoorn.
Once arrived, your guide will show you all the main sights of the village. Explore the many waterways, local houses and impressive Dutch countryside. Here you also join a 1-hour boat tour of the village. Experience the beautiful landscape of quiet canals, wooden bridges and Dutch homes.
At the end of the day your private guide will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- A private guide
- Entrance to the Keukenhof Gardens
- 1-hour boat tour at Giethoorn
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Visit the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before enjoying a guided tour of the park, see the breathtaking views of the flowerfields
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Giethoorn, Giethoorn, Overijssel Province
Visit Giethoorn, also known as the Venice of the North.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.