PRIVATE Day Trip to Tarangire National park
This lovely park is the kingdom of elephants, birds and baobabs. Here you can see the largest concentration of elephants in the world and the highest number of breeding bird species. Especially during the dry season, Tarangire National park is full of wildlife. Four of the Big Five reside within the park, which makes it is a great spot for a day trip. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Maasai Steppe and the scenic Tarangire landscape, scattered with majestic baobab trees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission – to Tarangire National Park
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
What's excluded :
- International Flights.
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
-7.00 am breakfast at your hotel.
-8.00 am pick-up and start 2 hours drive heading to Tarangire National Park Gate.
-Game drive at least 6 hours.
-Lunch at 1.00pm at picnic site.
-at 4.00pm start exiting the park and heading to Arusha Town.
. The park is famous for its high density of elephants and baobab trees. Visitors to the park in the June to November dry season can expect to see large herds of thousands of zebra, wildebeest and cape buffalo. Other common resident animals include waterbuck, giraffe, dik dik, impala, eland, Grant's gazelle, vervet monkey, banded mongoose, and olive baboon. Predators in Tarangire include lion, leopard, cheetah, caracal, honey badger, and African wild dog.
Home to more than 550 bird species, the park is a haven for bird enthusiasts. The park is also famous for the termite mounds that dot the landscape. Those that have been abandoned are often home to dwarf mongoose. In 2015, a giraffe that is white due to leucism was spotted in the park. Wildlife research is focused on African bush elephant and Masai giraffe.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel or airport as soon as we get the detailsAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.