Private Day Trip to Secluded Beach in Tayrona Park
Appreciate the magnificent scenery around this stunning beach located inside the Tayrona National Park. This is the best option for those who would like to experience this famous park without having to walk at all. Let the breeze and the mountains embrace you, and enjoy a wonderful day taking the sun, reading your favorite book, and swimming throughout the turquoise, tranquil and refreshing waters of Playa del Amor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private boat
- Health Insurance
- Tayrona Park admission fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
- Professional guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tayrona National Park, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Appreciate the magnificent scenery around this stunning beach located inside the Tayrona Park. Let the breeze and the mountains embrace you, and enjoy a wonderful day taking the sun, reading your favorite book, and swimming throughout the turquoise, tranquil refreshing waters of Playa del Amor.
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at the coordinated hour. After one hour ride, you will arrive at the Tayrona Park entrance called "Neguanje". Here you will listen to a 15 minutes talk about important information and instructions that need to be followed once you enter the national park.
While you listen to this talk, our driver will take your passports and the booking voucher to the people in charge and thus claim the paper bracelets you have to use while in the park.
After you finish the talk, our driver will take you to Gairaca bay.
After arriving at Gairaca bay, there will be a boat that will take you to Playa del Amor. The time you will spend to get to this beach, will be from 10 to 15 minutes.
Then, in Playa del Amor, you can leave your stuff while you enjoy your time at the beach. Make sure you bring some cash for paying lunch.
At 3:00 PM, you will go back to Gairaca Bay, and afterward, our driver will take you directly to your hotel.
Note: in case you would like to depart earlier, please, let our driver know so that he can inform the boatman the hour you would like to set off.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our customers up at any hotel in Santa Marta, Rodadero, Pozos Colorados, Bello Horizonte.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.