Private Day Trip to Sariska National Park (Tiger Safari) From Jaipur
Sharp cliffs of hills and narrow valleys of the Aravallis dominate the landscape of Sariska, whose forests are dry and deciduous. Within the Sariska wildlife sanctuary there are the ruins of medieval temples of Garh-Rajor, belonging to the 10th and 11th centuries.
A 17th century castle on a sharp hilltop at Kankwari, provides a panoramic view of flying Egyptian vultures and eagles. The area was declared a sanctuary in 1955 and became a National Park in 1979.
Sariska park is home to numerous carnivores including Leopard, Wild Dog, Jungle Cat, Hyena, Jackal, Tiger. These feed on an abundance of prey species such as Sambar, Chitel, Nilgai, Chausingha, Wild Boar and Langur. Sariska is also well known for its large population of Rhesus Monkeys, which are found in large numbers around Talvriksh.
The avian world is also well represented with a rich and varied birdlife. These include Peafowl, Grey Partridge, Bush Quail, Sand Grouse, Tree Pie, Golden backed Wood Pecker, Crested Serpent Eagle
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 1 bottled water per person during trip.
- English Speaking Naturalist
- Round of pick up and drop off.
- Private Jipsy for Tiger Safari
- Entrances to Tiger Reserve Park
- Entry/Admission - Sariska Tiger Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sariska Tiger Reserve, Alwar India
Start your journey from Jaipur with the pickup drive to Sariska Tiger Reserve but before start Tiger Safari finish your lunch.
4 Hours Tiger Safari will be start in afternoon as per Park Timing.
approx 5 to 6 pm your safari will be closed and back to Jaipur.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all Traveler from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station and any Hotels in Jaipur.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please note that you have to bring any of your ID proof like passport / Driving License / Voter ID Cards, any of these documents are must while Travelling, otherwise, you may have to face the legal Problem.
- Time for Safari 6:00 am to 10:00 am & 02:30 pm to 06:30 pm (For Summers ) and 06.30 am to 10.30 pm & 1:30 pm to 05.30 pm (For Winters)
- In Monsoon season June to September only 2 days in week will be open (Tuesday and Saturday)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.