Private Day Trip to Sapareva Banya for SPA
Enjoy a comfortabel private day tranfser from Sofia to Sapareva Banya and back. The village is famous for its hot mineral springs and it is know as the SPA capital of the Balkan Peninsula. There, you will be able to visit and enjoy one of the best local SPA centers for a perfect relaxation.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- SPA center ticket: between 8 and 16 euro depending on the service
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- In this trip you will have the opportunity to visit the village of Sapareva Banya, famous for its hot mineral springs and known as the SPA capital on the Balkan Peninsula. Mineral water is highly regarded and used as a cure by Thracians and Romans. Saparevian mineral water is clear, colorless, with smell of hydrogen sulfide, hyper thermal (temperature 103 °C), hydro carbonate, sulphate-sodium, fluorine, silicon and sulfate. Hydrogen sulfide is 15,5 mg / L. It is claimed that the water treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, and upper respiratory tract.
At 9am you will be picked from your accommodation in Sofia by our friendly driver. The travelling to the village is about 1,5 hours. There, you can have up to 5 hours to enjoy relaxation in one of the best local SPA centers. It offers open and closed pools, aroma sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, relax zone and other popular services. It works all year round.
Next to the SPA center, there are also several traditional restaurants, where you can have a lunch break.
The departure to Sofia is at 3pm and the expected return is at 5pm.
Departure Point :
Hotel/ address pick up at 9am- please indicate it.
OtherSofia, Bulgaria - Hotel/ address pick up at 9am- please indicate it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Sofia, Bulgaria - Drop off to the same place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.