Private Day Trip to Rovinj with wine tasting included from Pula
We will start the excursion from hotel in Pula. The road to Rovinj takes about 50 minutes. First, we will have sightseeing of Rovinj. Some free time for souvenirs or drinks, then we will proceed towards Pula. On our way to Pula we will stop for a wine tasting in a family country estate where you will learn about the wine production. Excursion will finish with the sightseeing of Pula
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any other extras not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
Rovinj is a small town on the west coast of the Istrian Peninsula. According to many, it is one of the most romantic places in the Mediterranean. A long time age, Rovinj used to be an island protected with a high, strong stone walls. Crowded, colorful houses, narrow streets and small sqares are guarded by the baroque St. Euphemia's church.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the travelers are accommodated in the walking zone of the old town of Pula, nearest pick up location accessible by vehicle will be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.