Private day trip to Rotterdam and Dutch windmills
In this 8-hour private tour you will discover all about Rotterdam, the second largest city in The Netherlands, and see the windmills at the famous fields of Kinderdijk.
Get picked up at your hotel or any other location and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you around. Explore all that Rotterdam has to offer, experience its unique architecture and learn all about its culture and the history of the city.
Then drive to Kinderdijk, known for its unique and iconic Windmills which are on the world heritage list of UNESCO for protected properties. The small village of Kinderdijk is one of the most famous attractions of The Netherlands and these amazing sights will surely make this day unforgettable. At the end of the day the guide will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- A private guide
- An air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Heritage Kinderdijk, Nederwaard 1, 2961 AS Kinderdijk The Netherlands
See the old windmills of The Netherlands
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rotterdam Centraal Station, Stationssingel 10, 3013 HA Rotterdam The Netherlands
Explore all of Rotterdam and see everything the city has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.