Private day trip to Pushkar from Jaipur
Plan your day for visiting one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimages on your full day tour of Pushkar from Jaipur. Your tour will start with your guide picking up from your hotel and you would be covering different Hindu temples along with traditional Indian cuisine (North Indian). Visit to the Holy Lake “Pushkar Lake”, a gathering place to dip into holy water and make offerings to the God.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- After your guide picks up from your hotel it would be a 2 hours’ drive to Pushkar, one of the oldest cities of India in your private air conditioned vehicle. Located to northwest of Ajmer city, holy city of Pushkar is favored destination of thousands of tourists and devotees reaching Rajasthan state. According to lore, Lord Brahma (The Creator) dropped a lotus to the ground leading to the immediate creation of a lake. The city situated on the bank of this lake is believed to be known as Pushkar.
Your first stop would be Brahma Temple; ancient structure dates to 2000 years old but current structure believed to be constructed in 14th century. It’s only a temple across the world that’s been dedicated to Lord Brahma, hence holds special place among Hindu devotees. The temple is made of marble and stone stabs. Your guide would lead you towards pious Brahma image, with four hands and four faces each oriented in a different direction.
At noon time you would be availing lunch at a local Indian restaurant.
Your next place of arrival would be Pushkar Lake, one that’s believed to be originated from lotus that fell on the earth. Your guide would tell you how it serves as a bathing spot during Karthik Poornima, a full-moon night where devotees dive in the lake to wash their sins.
At evening you would also be able to see traditional Aarti that’s part of ceremony on the bank of Pushkar Lake. Your guide would be guiding you how it’s been performed and its religious significance.
At the end of tour you would be dropped off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be removed at the places of worship.
- Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.