Private Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
Admire one of Morocco’s natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Start your day trip with pick-up from your Marrakech hotel. Hop inside your air-conditioned minivan and enjoy the views as you travel northeast to the village of Tanaghmeilt in the Atlas Mountains. Drive through desert hills past palm groves and old villages. As you travel, listen to fascinating facts about the Ouzoud Falls. Hear how their name translates as "grinding grain" in the Berber language and how they rank as the highest natural waterfalls in north Africa.
The mountains are over 100 meters in height, offering a spectacular view. During the tour, discover beautiful green landscapes home to monkeys and birds.
Enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the waterfalls before returning to Marrakech in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel or riad
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.