Private Day Trip To Nizwa, Misfat Al Abriyeen, Al Hamra
Its historical and culture tour spend a day discovering Nizwa, Nizwa it was capital of Oman 500 years ago, and it was the capital of Islamic culture in 2015, We will take you on a tour between the ancient market of Nizwa. Next To Nizwa Market Nizwa fort and castle the fort its been build in 1649 and the castle been build 888. The fort is a museum today.
From Nizwa we drive towards Misfat Al Abriyeen village 1000 years old located in foot of al hajar mountains.
From there visit the ancient town of al Hamra.
• Explore the culture & history of Oman on this day trip
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• All fees and taxes Include it
• Private Day Trip
• Pick up and Drop off your Hotels, Port (For shore excursions
passengers), Airport, Residence
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
- Entry/Admission - Misfat al Abreyeen
What's excluded :
- Nizwa fort fees entrance
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
We will visit the famous Nizwa Souq (market). A wide variety of vendors offer their goods in the streets of the souk from, Here you can find , vegetables, pottery, jewelry, handicrafts, Omani sweet (Halwa), Dates spice , and souvenirs which are sold in authentic old market halls that few places can boast. Especially interesting is the Friday cattle market, when the locals from the nearby Villages come to sell their, goats, cattle, sheep and chickens in a circus style open market place.
Please note: if you stay in muscat and you want to catch the cattle market you have to start at 06:00 AM, so please get in touch with us after you make the booking or mention it in the special request form, and we will message you bake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Next to the Souq is Oman Fortress. The fort is a museum today and offers splendid views of this ancient town and the surrounding mountains. You can walk around in this impressive fortress and visit its many rooms, passages and towers. The fort is an architectural testimony to the economic and military achievements of the early Yaruba dynasty from the mid-17th century. It was a military stronghold designed to withstand even the strongest of attacks at the time. Even along the corridors, many traps were laid to deter any intruders that might have penetrated the defenses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Misfat al Abreyeen, Al Hamra Oman
From Nizwa we drive up to Misfah Al Abreen. This pictures village lies on a steep slope at the foot of Jebel Shams, and consists of old homes and narrow streets.it has falaj system for many orchards, date palms and vegetables. It is worth to spend sometimes walking around the village. Then continue your trip to visit ancient town of Al Hamra.
From there drive back to Muscat
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat • Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers)Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.