Private Day Trip to Nice Eze and Monaco
In this full day private tour, visit one of the biggest French Riviera cities: Nice and start exploring the unique and scenic views of the medieval village of Eze. Afterwards you will go to Monaco and explore this beautiful old town built on a rock, full of history. There, admire the castle, or the Oceanographic museum, with aquarium and fishes. Discover Monte Carlo: be driven on the very famous Formula1 race track. Try your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco. After, why not having a break in Cafe de Paris, where you can sit down and enjoy all beautiful cars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide at 7:30am in Aix-en-Provence at any Adress. Board your private vehicle for 2 hours and start your pleasant sightseeing tour in Nice. You will first explore the historical center called the Vieux Nice.
Afterwards, you will admire some beautiful views along the coast road to Eze. It is one of the many medieval villages in France, perched high up on a hill. Observe the small winding streets without cars, but with many cafes, restaurants and shops. At the top of the hill, you will find the ruins of an old castle and a beautiful exotic garden. On the way down, you will admire arts and have the opportunity to visit a beautiful little church if you want to. Here, your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory where you will learn about perfume history and the process of creating good scents.
Monaco and Monte Carlo are next on the list. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white cathedral. You will also see the Oceanographic museum, where Cousteau used to work. You will take a tour on the famous race track for Formula1.
Your final stop will be Monte Carlo where you will enjoy luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques.
When your tour ends, your guide will drive you back to your original departure Adress.
Departure Point :Any adress in Aix en Provence
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.