Private Day Trip to Lake Garda: Sirmione, Lazise & Desenzano by Car from Milan
Not far from the bustle of Milan, you can enjoy a relaxing day full of breathtaking views and unique villages. You may be wondering where you can find all this beauty? Enjoy a day-trip to Lake Garda with a local driver to discover some of the most beautiful places along the lake.
Sirmione is one of the most charming cities of the Lake. It's position is unique, as it stands on a small strip of land, almost like an island in the middle of lake.
Extremely suggestive is the entrance to the town, through a drawbridge that let you enter through the high walls of the castle, where the inahbithed village rises.
In Desenzano you can admire the wonderful beaches on the lakefront and stroll around the city center.
Lazise is unique, Its beautiful lakefront reminds of Piazza San Marco in Venice. You will be anchanted strolling around the little alleys of the center, invased by the smell of lavender, of which the area is full of of cultivation.
This memorable day is over and you will return to Milan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Storico Sirmione, Sirmione Italy
Driving from Milan you will reach first Sirmione, one of the most beautful places on Lake Garda. Its position in the middle of the Lake gives you a unique view.
Pass By: Lungolago di Desenzano sul Garda, Lungolago Cesare Battisti, 25015, Desenzano Del Garda Italy
Desenano is famous for its lakefront, where there are many beaches on the Lake. You will stroll around the city center and have the chance to do some shopping here!
Pass By: Castello di Desenzano, Via Castello, 25015, Desenzano Del Garda Italy
The Castle o Desenzano stands there from 1000 years overlooking the village.
It was built to defend the city from barbarian invasions.
If want, you can visit it to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Lake
Pass By: Lungolago di Lazise, Via Fontana Figara 1, 37017, Lazise Italy
Lazise is a unique village that rises inside of the walls of an ancient fortress.
To get inside the town, you need to cross a drawbridge and walk along the cobbled alleyways of the borough.
Here you will see many flowers on the balconies and a heady scent of lavender pervade the entire city centre.
You will love it!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All travelers pay full price, regardless of age, as the price depends on the occupied seats. Please advise if infant seats are needed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.