Private day trip to Karnak Sound and light show from Luxor
Karnak Sound and light show tour from Luxor
enjoy with Karnak Temple illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was used and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges and taxes.
- tour escort.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Personal activities expenses.
- Visit: Egypt Day Tours, Cairo 21321 Egypt
Luxor Sound Light show will make you l get to explore splendid things at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light Show. The show will take about 75-minute.
First takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world. At the end you will be taken to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.