Private day trip to Kakheti wine region with natural wine tasting & lunch.
Kakheti is the main and the most beautiful wine - making region of the country. Famous Kakhetian wine-making Alazani valley is located between the mountains, meaning the landscapes and views here are one of the most beautiful in the country. Throughout the tour travelers will have opportunity to taste the local organic wine & traditional lunch in a small family owned winery in Sighnaghi, bake bread in a stone oven using an ancient Georgian method, make and try famous Georgian sweet named Churchkhela-made from thickened grape juice which has previously been described as the Georgian “Snickers”, due to its combination of nuts and sweetness. Excellent food & wine alongside breath-taking views are guaranteed on this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Wine tasting as well as traditional lunch is included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
This is a diverse tour with main focus on wine tasting & traditional lunch as well as sightseeing, although guests will have opportunity get information regarding Georgian culture. During the tour which will last totally for 8 hours guests will visit Signagi, Tsinandali estate and will have opportunity to enjoy the views of beautiful Alazani valley by overlooking it from Signagi and later driving right through the valley. Throughout the tour travelers will have opportunity to bake bread & prepare Churchkhela (version of Georgian Snickers bar made from grape juice) with traditional Georgian method.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up in Tbilisi from any location including hotels, hostels and apartments.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.