Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague with a local
Magical and magnificent Český Krumlov is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that could easily provide the setting for a fairytale.Originally built in the 13th-Century the castle features influences from Gothic, Renaissance and baroque designers. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with sightseeing and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Czech history.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.