[Private] Day Trip to Edfu & Komombo
Day trip to The South of effort to explore the most will preserved temple of the ancient Egypt at Edfu .. and also visit the double temple if the gods Horus and Sobek at Komombo and see the mummified crocodiles museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the Temples ( 200 EGP per adult)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Travel to the South of Luxor 160k.m to visit the good Horus temple at Edfu City which is the most will preserved and complete temple in Egypt .. get to know the story of the god Horus with his uncle the god Seth the murder of his father Osiris.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Markaz Kom Ombo, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Then travel South to komombo City to visit the unique double temple if the good Horus and the hot Sobek together .. explore the the unique scenes of the ancient egyptian's calendar and the medical scenes of the surgical tools .. also you will get the chance to visit the mummified crocodiles museum at komombo temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accomodation in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.