[Private] Day Trip to Dendara & Abydos
This trip will give you the chance to visit 2 if the most beautiful temples in Egypt and it will give you a spiritual feel if the ancient egyptian's goods temples power.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the sites and tipping(tickets to both temples are 200 EGP per adult)
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
At 6:00 am we will pick up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor before being transferred by private a/c vehicle to Abydos city. Drive north from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. Start your day tour discovering Abydos Temple and Temple of Hathor at Dendara, which may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls Temple around 135 km from Luxor, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there.
It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Qena Egypt
Then continue to Dendara to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendara which is situated at the north of Luxor .. is one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt and it has a unique astronomical ceiling .. at the end of the Tour around 16:00 transfer back to the hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accomodation in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.