Private Day Trip to Coimbra from Lisbon
This private day tour will take you to the Medieval capital of Portugal for more than one hundred years, also a place of students having one of the greatest universities of Portugal for over five hundred years.
Coimbra being one of the most historical cities is a place of beautiful views and beautiful historical buildings on the hill side of the east bank of Mondego, a truly amazing and beautiful city, during the students season we can see the black clothes traditional from the Coimbra students, the republicas ( shared houses for students) and the coffees and bars filled with people.
In the summer you can hear on the streets the sounds of the portuguese guitar together with the voices of the students singing the fado of Coimbra.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Roman Ruins and Museum of Conimbriga
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Ruins and Museum of Conimbriga, R. das Ruinas 7, Condeixa-a-Nova 3150-220 Portugal
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: University of Coimbra, Paco das Escolas, Coimbra 3000-240 Portugal
Visita a universidade
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.