Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort from Udaipur
During this 10-hour private day trip, visit some of the most popular attractions including Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn the history of the fort while enjoying its mesmerizing view. Then, return to Udaipur with drop-off at hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (50-200 Rupees)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chittorgarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
Get picked up at your centrally located hotel in Udaipur, and then leave for Chittorgarh.
Chittaurgarh, is a romantic name for a city and municipality in the Rajasthan state of western India. Chittaurgarh was founded by Bappa Rawal in 8th century, and is located at an elevation of 408 meters (1339 feet) above sea level. Chittaurgarh city is located on the banks of the Gambhiri River and Berach. Mirabai, 16th century poet, and Rani Padmini, are from Chittaurgarh.
The way to Chittaurgarh Fort is a winding road protected by seven fortified gateways. In 1534, the fort was besieged by the Sultan of Gujarat. In 1568, the fort was again the site of conflict, a four-month siege by the Mughal forces of Akbar, which eventually took the fortress.It is one of India's largest fortresses and dominates the city's skyline. It is a symbol of local pride and loyalty.
Travelers will be dropped off at hotel upon return to Udaipur at approximately 6pm or 7pm, depending on departure time
Stop At: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
Visit Chitturgarh Fort For 3 Hours
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :City Palace, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, train or bus station pick-up in Udaipur
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.