Private Day Trip to Chefchaouen
our private one day trip to Chefchaouen is one of the most enjoyable excursions you'll get to experience. Our driver will pick you up at 8 am to start your trip to the gorgeous town of Chefchaouen, famous for it's mountainous terrain, simple architecture and blue washed walls of the Medina that dominate the view.The town is small and you can easily cover it in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour in an air-conditioned car.
- Professional Multilingual Driver.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
The Medina of chefchaouen will blow the clients away with its blue color, its simplicity and its beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kasbah Museum, Medina Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
The clients can enter the Kasbah museum, which is located in Uta El Hammam Square.
Stop At: Spanish Mosque, Chefchaouen 90001 Morocco
The Spanish mosque is located near the Rass El Ma waterfall. It offers a beautiful scene over the Medina that you shouldn’t miss.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
The clients should reach the top of the Medina to find this place, which is the most famous place in Chefchaouen.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
Uta El Hamma is in the center of the medina of Chefchaouen. The clients can stop there for a cup of coffee or just to enjoy the atmosphere of the place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Fes.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.