Private Day Trip to Cadiz from Seville with a local
The ancient port city of Cadiz remains a special place to visit. That’s because Cadiz is believed to be the oldest continuously inhabited settlement in all of Europe. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with offbeat sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Spanish culture.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Seville, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.