Private Day-Trip to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
The Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that plays host to thousands of birds especially during the winter season. It is also a major tourist center with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a declared World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- 4-hour rickshaw ride in Bharatpur
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- National park fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
At approximately 5am you will be picked up from your hotel/railway station in Agra (breakfast not Include) and drive to Bharatpur arriving at approximately 6:30am. Here you will tour the famous for Keoladeo Ghana bird sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is home to an astonishing range of flora and fauna. Take a rickshaw ride to explore this sanctuary. An abundance of birdlife is found here, including the open-bill and painted stork, egret, darter, white ibis, spoonbill, grey heron, Sarus crane, cormorant, migratory geese, duck, rosy pelican and the rare Siberian crane.
At 1pm enjoy a lunch break at a local, air-conditioned restaurant.
After lunch, take a walking tour in the village and catch a peek at the rustic ways of life in the villages of India. Explore a lifestyle that has been left largely unblemished by the complexities of modern civilization. See the sight of rural India where life still continues at the pace with which it has for thousands of years. The ancient Persian wheel drawing water from river channels and farmers hard at work with bullock drawn hoes with a backdrop of golden fields of mustard are images that are now largely extinct from all the other parts of the world.
After Bharatpur, drive to Agra and stop en route to visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage Site which has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town.” Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
You will reach Agra around 6pm and be dropped off at your hotel or the railway station in Agra.
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.