Private Day Trip to Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort
Nanshan is the largest ski resort in the Beijing area and boasts some of the most advanced facilities in the country. With 19 runs ranging from beginner to expert and the largest snow park in China, the Nokia Nanshan Mellow Park. No matter what age you are, ski expert or beginner, you can get different enjoyment from skiing, snowboarding and etc. During this tour, you will spend 3 hours ski time, with round-trip transportation service is provided for a total of 9-hours.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Nanshan Ski Village
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ski outfit/equipment and rental fee and deposit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nanshan Ski Village, Shengshuitou Village, Henanzhai Town, Miyun County, Beijing 101500 China
Your private tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in the morning, then drive to Nanshan Ski Resort, located at Beijing Miyun area city south, covering an area of 3000 hectares, and 82 kilometers away from downtown Beijing (appriximately 2-hours). You will find yourself in the winter wonderland of Nanshan (ski outfit and equipment rental are not included).
Generally speaking, Nanshan Ski Resort is able to bring you some of the best man-made snow in the world. With hi-tech snow making equipment and 2 groomers the runs are always in perfect condition. The high speed Quad, 2-man chair and 12 rope tows and platter lifts give the resort a lift capacity is 5400 skiers and snowboarders per hour. That’s less lines and more runs! In addition, it is managed by the rich experience of international professional team, they use the color classification code and the international standard trail prompt sign, which could provide safe and comfortable service for skiers.
Upon arrival to the ski resort, your English-speaking guide will help you pickup your ski outfit and equipment from the service center first. Then, your ski instructor will ask you to do some exercises to warm up, and an English-speaking guide will assist you by translating safety precautions from the instructor. Now, you may start this amazing skiing activity.
Your tour guide will also arrange lunch for you at restaurant nearby the resort (at your own expense). After your late lunch, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants for buying entrance tickets to tourism attractions.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.