Private Day Trip to Angkor Wat including Sunrise
On this tour, prepare to witness the splendor of Angkor Wat, a vast temple complex and a masterpiece of the once-powerful Khmer empire. And what a better way to do so than before the crack of dawn with your favorite local host. Ride in a tuk-tuk and arrive in time to watch the sunrise at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is also the largest religious monument in the world.
Excited to start? Follow your host to one of the best spots to catch the sunrise and create memories that will last a lifetime. Walk around the temple compound to soak in a unique atmosphere. Learn about ancient Khmer history and hear stories surrounding the construction of this holy sanctuary.
Go forth and explore Angkor Thom, a former capital city of the Khmer empire. You’ll be fascinated by this sandstone temple with 54 towers and 216 faces of Buddha. Find out how Buddhism and Hinduism merged and get to know the rise and fall of different rulers throughout the history of the Khmer Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea - Non alcoholic drinks including refreshing coconut water
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation costs
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Watch the sunrise in front of the main temple, the best spot in Angkor Wat
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Check out the south gate of Angkor Thom and The Bayon, a richly decorated Khmer temple with 216 sandstone faces of Buddha
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Visit Ta Prohm temple and discover immediately why they call it the "jungle temple" or "tree temple"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kor Ker Temple, Sueydongkorn 17251 Cambodia
Admire interesting authentic temple with a local
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Siem Reap. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Phnom Krom Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.