Private Day Trip To Agra Including Mughal Heritage Walking Tour
On this full-day trip to Agra visit the famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and discover the grandeur of the Mughal era. The tour also includes a heritage walk in the village of Kachhpura where you can explore ruins set amidst a rural backdrop. Enjoy watching the village folk at work and get a taste of their warmth and hospitality.
• Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Heritage walk through a Mughal era village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi for the 3-hour drive to Agra.
Upon reaching Agra, you will be escorted to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This iconic 17th century monument of love took over 20 years to complete. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his Queen, Mumtaz Mahal. Built in white marble with elaborate lattice work, the beauty of the Taj mesmerizes every visitor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next visit the historic Agra Fort. It was the seat of residence of the Mughal Emperors for over 200 years until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Built in red sandstone, the fort has several well preserved halls like the Hall of Public Audience, the Hall of Private Audience, the Khas Mahal built in white marble, and the Nagina Masjid, a mosque that was built exclusively for the women of the court.
Next stop for lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kachhpura, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
After lunch, take a heritage walk and explore the Mughal era ruins in the village of Kachhpura. The village has the remains of a sundial, Humayun's Mosque and ancient stepwells. Enjoy the rustic charm of the village as you walk around the colorfully decorated mud houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
At the end of the walk, visit Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) that is situated opposite the Taj on the other side of the River Yamuna. Enjoy the view of the Taj at sunset before you end your trip.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking are allowed.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.