Private Day Trip: Time Travel into The Past Great Wall including Lunch
Ever thought about time travel into the past? This special Great Wall tour makes your dream come true! You will wear Hanfu (the traditional Chinese clothing) to the Great Wall of China for sightseeing and photo taking. Since this is a private tour, you can choose the section of the Great Wall that you wish to visit. Your private tour guide will also dress Hanfu and accompany you during this interesting tour. Besides history and stories about Great Wall, you will also receive 5 great print-out photos for this unforgettable experience. Lunch and private transfer are also inclusive.
Note: Upon booking, please advise your height and weight of all participants for Hanfu size arrangement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch in village restaurant or Picnic Lunch on the Great Wall
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For Hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Transport by private vehicle
- 5 photo prints
- Hanfu (the traditional Chinese clothing)
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable car at the Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Niaochao National Stadium, No.1 Guojia Tiyuchang South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
your English-speaking guide and driver will meet you at your hotel's lobby in Beijing to start today’s trip.
Choose which section of the Wall to you want to visit when make booking. On the way to the Great Wall, your guide will give you an introduction and background of the Great Wall as well as some other interesting Chinese culture and stories. Upon arrival at the Great Wall, you will pick the Hanfu style you want to wear, and then start your time travel adventure!
On the Great Wall, your guide will accompany you all the way to ensure you have enough photos taken, and you can spend as long as you want at the Great Wall to enjoy the fantastic mountain view and beautiful surroundings.
For lunch, you will either enjoy a picnic lunch on the Great Wall, or a countryside style Chinese food in the village restaurant (choose one when make booking). Here you will get your cool photos printed out as a gift!
Please choice one of the following Great Wall section:
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Mutianyu section was first built in Northern Qi Dynasty (550-557). There are 23 watchtowers distributed at close intervals along the wall. It is known for its beautiful surroundings, dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year.You will have your choice of taking a cable car round trip,or you have the option of taking the ski lift up and later a toboggan ride back down (a lot of fun and highly recommended at your own expense)
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, 60 km (37 miles) N of Beijing, Beijing 102209 China
• Huanghuacheng section is well-known as Water Great Wall. You can experience different activities like taking a boat on the lake (optional) to appreciate the Great Wall on the surrounding mountains. Its partial segments were submerged after the dam have cased a rising of water level leading to today's special feature.It is the only section in Beijing that was built through a lake.
Pass By: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Badaling section is the most popular and crowded section.In peak seasons,it is overpacked with tourists.Badaling Great Wall was constructed during the Ming Dynasty around 1505, together with a military outpost reflecting the location's strategic importance.It is the well preserved Ming Dynasty Great Wall with original appearance.
Pass By: Juyongguan Great Wall, Great wall of China, Changping, Beijing,, Beijing China
Juyongguan section is the Closest Section to Beijing Downtown.JuyongGuan Great Wall is a pass through the mountains,It was considered as one of the three most important passes in the whole Ming Great Wall.At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please make your request on either picnic lunch on the Great Wall, or a countryside style Chinese food in the village restaurant upon booking - please indicate your preference in the special requirement area
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking for Hanfu size arragement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.