Private Day trip Otavalo and Cotacachi Tour + San Pablo Lagoon Visit from Quito
In this tour we can see the Indians "Otavalos" develop their textiles. Later we will visit the Otavalo Market, where artisans exhibit their wares.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guayllabamba, Guayllabamba, Pichincha Province
Departure from Quito at 8:00am by the way "Pan-Americana Norte" with a brief stop Guayllabamba where you can taste the "custard apple/ chirimoya" fruit typical of the area.
Stop At: Cayambe, Cayambe, Pichincha Province
Visit the viewpoint of road to Cayambe to admire and take pictures of the beautiful valleys and mountains that holds this place. Crossing the line equatorial Cayambe, we passed Guachalá (ex monument in the middle of the World).
Stop At: Otavalo, Otavalo, Imbabura Province
Before arriving at Otavalo we make a short stop at Mira Lago (Viewpoint in San Pablo) to photograph the beautiful San Pablo Lake and its wonderful beauty.
Continue to get to Otavalo where the Indians "Otavalos" develop their textiles. Later we will visit the Otavalo Market, where artisans exhibit their wares. Stop for lunch and continue to Cotacachi renown for its leather shops.
The tour will end with the return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter of Quito)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.