Private Day Trip from Prague to Vienna for up to 8 people
Both Prague and Vienna rank among the most visited cities in Europe. Why not take a one-day excursion to get a taste of Vienna while you are staying in Prague? During the journey you can gaze at the stunning Czech and Austrian countryside.
Discover Vienna’s top highlights in just one day on this private, round-trip tour from Prague. Meet your driver in the morning directly at your Prague hotel, and set off in your private vehicle. After roughly 3.5 hours on the road, arrive in Vienna, and begin to explore. You’ll see the Schönbrunn Palace, the Vienna State Opera, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Hofburg Imperial Palace, and much more. This tour makes it easy to discover Vienna’s top sights, all in one day Round-trip transit from your Prague hotel via comfortable vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Our professional English-speaking driver dressed in a suit, will pick you up at the reservation place. If you stay in hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception.
You’ll see the Schönbrunn Palace, the Vienna State Opera, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Hofburg Imperial Palace, and much more. This tour makes it easy to discover Vienna’s top sights, all in one day Round-trip transit from your Prague hotel via comfortable vehicle.
Our experienced driver will recommend you the most famous sights, but if you would like to have an in-depth tour, we recommend to hire a local tour guide.
Do not forget to taste the famous Sacher-Torte. You will also have time for shopping and exploring on your own.
We look forward to you!
Departure Point :Prague
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.