Private Day Trip from Paris to Reims and the Champagne Region
Discover the secrets of winemaking and let your local driver show you the picturesque Champagne region a fully customizable tour! Admire the most popular vineyards, hillsides, and cellars from the comfort of your own private car. Our drivers are not licensed tour guides but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
Visit the small town of Reims, known as the center of champagne production. You will have a chance to visit Reims Cathedral, the old architectural masterpiece, included in the UNESCO heritage list, where many Kings of France were crowned.
Since it is a personal tour, you can freely choose which wineries to visit. Moët & Chandon House is highly recommended as it is the largest champagne producer in the world. However, there are some other options to be considered: Billecart-Salmon, Ruinart, Krug.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your accommodation in Paris.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What's excluded :
- Beverages and meals
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fee to the wineries
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reims, Reims, Marne, Grand Est
Reims is a city in northeastern France's Grand Est region. It's the unofficial capital of the Champagne wine-growing region, and many of the champagne houses headquartered there offer tastings and cellar tours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, 3, rue Guillaume de Machault, 51100, Reims France
One of Europe's most important Gothic structures and a World Heritage site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chalons-en-Champagne, Chalons-en-Champagne, Marne, Grand Est
Discover France's famous Champagne Region, admire endless farms and taste local champagne and wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moet et Chandon, 20 avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Moët et Chandon is one of the world's largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Paris. Please note that pick up from Paris Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Paris airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.