Private Day trip from Marrakech to Berber villages
We will leave at 9 AM from Marrakech, in the direction of the 3 valleys. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head to the impressive Atlas Mountains, visiting the 3 valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, the Asni Valley and the Oukaimeden Valley as well as the valley of Sidi Fares. Meet the traditional Berber culture along the way. Explore the 4 valleys of Asni, Oukaimden, Sidi Fares and Ourika valley. Enjoy a traditional lunch by the river or with berber family.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Departure from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains in the company of an experienced guide, heading the OURIKA valley about 1 hour drive from Marrakech, famous by its waterfalls (if you want to visit this waterfalls you have to walk for about 1H30 min for going and coming back with a mountain guide), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, this is also where you will visit the Berber women extracting the ARGAN oil (the unique Moroccan oil), you continue through the second valley which is OUKAIMDEN valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people we can arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house.
After that you will reach the third valley ASNI, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches…), this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains, The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:00 pm or 6:00 .
• We can visit the weekly souk (market) in ASNI every Saturday.
• We can visit the weekly souk (market) in TAHNAOUT every Tuesday.
• Explore the famous 4 valleys of ASNI, OURIKA, and OUKAIMDEN and sidi fares valley with an expert driver/guide.
• Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home.
• See 13, 6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa .
• Visit the magnificent waterfalls of OURIKA Valley .
• Go to a traditional aromatic garden, cultivated and maintained by the Berber people.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.