Private Day Trip from Marrakech: Ait Ben Haddou & Telouet including camel ride
This is a perfect excursion for someone who wants to see the different landscapes of Morocco in a single day. Experience magnificent mountain- and desert landscapes on your journey from Marrakech. Visit the famous Ait Ben Haddou-Kasbah and take a scenic drive through the Atlas Mountains on the way to the fascinating Kasbah Telouet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver-guide
- Private tour
- Guided tour in Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Kasbah Telouet (approx. 2-3 euros)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Ride from Marrakech over the Tizi-N-Tichka-Pass and get a glimpse of the way people have traditionally lived in the area with a bit of roadside chat. Visit a cooperative run by women in the Atlas Mountains, where the famous argan oil is produced by hand and organic delicacies and beauty products are sold.
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Just before Ouarzazate, the gateway to the desert, enjoy the unique chance to visit the Aït-Ben-Haddou Kasbah. This little old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is perpetually used as a location for Hollywood films. Follow your local guide on a 1-hour walking tour and hear about traditional life there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui, Proche Telouet, Telouet 45252 Morocco
Stop for lunch in a local restaurant with a panoramic terrace in a newer part of Aït-Ben-Haddou and continue through the breathtaking landscape to Telouet. This fortress was occupied by Thami el Glaoui before he was expelled by independence efforts. One section has unfortunately disintegrated into red sand, but you can still visit the beautiful rooms with mosaic tiles and wood carvings. Cross the High Atlas mountains for a tea and coffee break and return to your accommodation in Marrakech around 7:00 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation. Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences not possible. In this case, your meeting point will be in Cafe de France at Jemaa el Fna square - please contact us by What's App to arrange your pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.