Private day trip: Cable Car Ride, HUATAJATA(builders of reed boats), Isla Suriqui and Kalahuta Museum from La Paz, Bolivia
Welcome to La Paz , Bolivia.
A grouped experience of knowing, Cable Car Ride in La Paz, visiting Lake Titicaca, the museums, the Andean highlands, navigating the lake in Reed Boats, living experiences with local people and being part of the culture that they still keep alive from ancient times ago. All this experience is possible in a single day with professional and personalized service in comfortable mobility and bilingual guides and professionals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and drinks (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Certified professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by Cable Car Ride
- Transport by reed boats.
- Visit to Museums.
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurrance
- Entry/Admission - Mi Teleferico
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz Department, La Paz Department
- 09:00 Departure to one of the cable cars in the city
- Travel by private transport to Lake Titikaka and arrival to the population of HUATAJATA.
- Visit to typical Aymara family.
- Visit to the museum and shop of "LA TOTORA"
- Sailing Pariti Island and Kalauta
- LUNCH (TYPICAL OF THE REGION)
- Navigation in Typical Reed Boats.
- Return to the City of La Paz.
- End of our services
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mi Teleferico, Avenida Estacion Central Teleferico Linea Roja S/N Zona Pura Pura Plazuela Idelfomso de las Muñecas, La Paz Bolivia
Experience cable car ride.
TELEFERICO is the cable air transport system, which connects different points of the cities of La Paz and El Alto (Bolivia).
The construction of a cable car becomes an excellent option for the transport problem,
It is the longest Aerial Urban Cable Transport in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huatajata, Huatajata, La Paz Department
The island is bordered by totorales, of an intense green color. The totora is a species of cattail or bulrush that It grows in the shallow areas of the lake. It is used in the manufacture of roofs, rafts and crafts.
K A L A U T A: This ancient stone village is the largest pre-Hispanic necropolis, with chullpas (towers, Mortuary) of two and three floors.
Here we can also find Aymara ruins and share with the Kewaya community, with whom to share typical meals, know their customs and admire their crafts made with totora.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Titicaca, Copacabana Bolivia
Lake Titicaca (Huatajata , Bolivia)
THE TITICACA LAKE It has an average height of 3,812 m. n. m. Its maximum depth is estimated at 281 m and its average depth is calculated at 107 m.
It is the highest navigable lake in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suriqui, Bolivia
It is located about 3 kms. of suriqui, surrounded by low waters and totora forests. his name in Aymara means "stone houses". A part of the island is inhabited by the Kewaya community. old stone village and the most large prehispanic necropolis, with chullpas (mortuary towers) of two and three floors. on the site ruins of the Aymara culture numerous stone houses with a rectangular floor and a stone roof, known as a vault false between the houses chullpares or funerary towers of stone, also of rectangular plant and of double vault on floor. enjoy the traditional apthapi (native snack)
TOTORA BALSAS: The traditional raft is completed with a sail of the same material; the most recent ones have only wooden rowing. The average construction time of a raft is 15 to 25 days.
Several Suriqui natives, such as the Esteban brothers and the Limachi family, were taken to Morocco to build the RA II with which the scientist Thor Heyerdhal developed his idea of crossing the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from La Paz Hotels/ hostels, airport.Airports
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.