Private Day Trip: Beijing Huaibei International Ski Resort and Outdoor Hot Spring Experience
Combine the skiing at Huaibei Skiing Resort and experience an outdoor hot spring Chunhuiyuan Resort is a Great Choice if you visit Beijing in Winter. No matter you are a keen skier or non-skier, Beijing Huaibei International Resort is your ideal destination to show your ski skill by immersing yourself in the amazing views of the Great Wall. Then relaxing your body, mind, and soul in Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring. Tour includes tasty local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour with your own English-speaking guide and private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- The ski fee (including Snow Skis ) for the 4-hour ski
- Fuel surcharge
- Hot spring ticket
- Entry/Admission - Huaibei International Ski
- Entry/Admission - Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Holiday Resort
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Swimming wear (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huaibei International Ski, Hekoufang Village, Huaibei Town, Huairou District, Beijing 101408 China
Depart from your Beijing hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and relax during the scenic drive to the Huaibei Skiing Resort. It takes about 1.5 hours driving from downtown to Huaibei Skiing Resort.
Known as the backyard of Beijing, Huaibei Ski Resort set in the Jiugukou Natural Scenic Area, the ski resort is surrounded by the Great Wall on three sides. Tourists can have a fine view of the 4.5-kilometer long Great Wall from the Ming Dynasty that extends along the mountains. Covering an area of 9.6 square kilometers, with a snow-covered area of 10,000 square meters, the Huaibei Skiing Resort is the largest one in Beijing and can accommodate 5,000 tourists in one day.
The ski trails in Huaibei Ski Resort consist of one “magic carpet”, three chairlifts (the only ski resort where there is a chairlift for the beginners’ trail), four drag lifts, and eight trails (one advanced trail, three intermediate trails, and four beginner trails). Also, there is a ski park. The length of the trails is 4,600 meters in total with a drop elevation of 238 meters.
Your tour guide will explain how to get your ski equipment and tell you how to use the facilities, then you will spend 2-3 hours on your own to enjoy your skiing.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Holiday Resort, China, 北京市顺义区高丽营镇于庄
Your lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Huairou district. This area is well-known for chestnut, mushroom and trout. Your tour guide will assist you in ordering the country style dishes.
After lunch, you will enjoy a relax ride to the Chunhuiyuan Resort (1 hour driving) where you will enjoy an outdoor hot spring for about 2 hours. The hot spring here comes from 1230 meters underground, and it's abundantly rich in minerals and elements. The temperature of water here ranges from 29 C to 90 C. All the pools – of various sizes, temperatures and bubbliness – are filled with different remedies, including flora, rose, red wine, milk and more. At the outdoor lakeside hot spring, while you are soaking yourself into the pool, you can pamper your eyes and calm yourself with the mesmerizing view of the lake with the modern buildings opposite.
Benefits of hot spring:
• Relax all the body muscles, eliminating stress.
• Improve metabolism and remove fatigue and the minerals contained in the water are believed to have health promoting, healing and even anti-aging effects.
• Ideal for people suffering from sciatic nerve pains, tendonitis, arthritis, muscle pains or insomnia problems, and people recovering after an accident or operation.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring your own swimming suit for hot spring
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.