Private Day Trip: Beijing Badaling Ski Resort and Outdoor Hot Spring Experience
Combine the skiing at Beijing Badaling Ski Resort and experience an outdoor hot spring at Jiuhua Resort is a Great Choice if you visit Beijing in Winter. No matter you are a keen skier or non-skier, Beijing Badaling Ski Resort is your ideal destination to show your ski skill. Then relaxing your body, mind, and soul in Hot Spring. What a wonderful day! You tour includes tasty local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour with your own English-speaking guide and private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- The ski fee (including Snow Skis ) for the 4-hour ski
- Fuel surcharge
- Hot spring ticket
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Badaling Ski
- Entry/Admission - Xiaotangshan Modern Agricultural Science Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Swimming wear (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juyongguan Great Wall, Great wall of China, Changping, Beijing,, Beijing China
Depart from your Beijing hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and relax during the scenic drive to Badaling Ski Resort. It takes about 1.5 hours driving from downtown to Badaling Ski Resort.
On the way, you will pass by Juyongguan Great Wall, let your tour guide know if you want to stop for photos.
Stop At: Beijing Badaling Ski, West of Badaling Great Wall, Beijing 102100 China
The Beijing Badaling Ski Resort is located about two kilometers west of the Badaling Great Wall. The snow field has a European-style integrated service clubhouse. Currently in use are two 800-meter-long primary slides, a 600-meter-long intermediate slide, and an 800-meter-long 160-meter-long high slide.
Your tour guide will explain how to get your ski equipment and tell you how to use the facilities, then you will spend 2-3 hours on your own to enjoy your skiing.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xiaotangshan Modern Agricultural Science Park, Xiaotangshan Town, Changping District, Beijing 102211 China
Your lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Changping district. Your tour guide will assist you in ordering the country style dishes.
After lunch, you will enjoy a relax ride to the Jiuhua Resort (40 minutes driving) where you will enjoy an outdoor hot spring for about 2 hours. The hot spring here comes from 1230 meters underground, and it's abundantly rich in minerals and elements.
Benefits of hot spring:
• Relax all the body muscles, eliminating stress.
• Improve metabolism and remove fatigue and the minerals contained in the water are believed to have health promoting, healing and even anti-aging effects.
• Ideal for people suffering from sciatic nerve pains, tendonitis, arthritis, muscle pains or insomnia problems, and people recovering after an accident or operation.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring your own swimming suit for hot spring
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.