Private Day Trip : Paris to Loire Valley Castles - Chenonceau, Chambord, Amboise
Experience one of the most popular areas of northwestern France, the ‘château country’ of the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed region. Visit a few of the region’s many castles—Châteaux Chambord, Chenonceau, and Amboise—with an audio guide at each castle. Learn about the Renaissance architecture and the historical figures who once lived in and visited these stunning residences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Private Transfer by air-conditioned car or minivan from Paris.
- Visit with audio guide of Amboise castle.
- Visit with audio guide of Chenonceau castle.
- Visit with audio guide of Chambord castle.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Chambord is the star of the Loire châteaux. Through Chambord, François Ier wanted to create a work in the image of his power: he would be flattered to discover the incredible fate of his hunting palace.
When you find yourself facing the Château de Chambord, the impression is striking: is it a vessel, is it a mirage ... This architectural masterpiece was ordered by the young François Ier who wanted a building sumptuous, symbol of the power of its power. The sovereign had a chivalrous spirit but a heart enamored with art and architecture, so his hunting palace would embody the transition from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
The Château de Chenonceau is an exceptional site, thanks to its original design and the richness of its collections
Property of the Crown, then royal residence, the Château de Chenonceau is an exceptional site, by its original design, the richness of its collections, its furniture and its decoration, but also by its destiny, since it was loved, administered and protected by women, all out of the ordinary and who, for the most part, have made history.
"Château des Dames" for the history of France, built in 1513 by Katherine Briçonnet, embellished successively by Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medici, Chenonceau was saved from the rigors of the Revolution by Madame Dupin. This feminine imprint is present everywhere, preserving it from conflicts and wars to make it always a place of peace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Imagine a palace delicately placed above the Loire, and imagine the gardens suspended between heaven and earth ... No wonder Amboise was one of the favorite sites of the kings of France when they transformed their country during the Renaissance. Charles VIII and Francis I, Leonardo da Vinci (whose tomb is housed in the castle chapel), or the iconic Queen Anne of Brittany are familiar faces of the place. Even today, what a breathtaking view! At 360 °, you will discover landscapes listed as World Heritage of Humanity. A castle open to nature, a haven of peace for birds, Amboise is also a place of innovation where innovation, like the HistoPad, enriches discovery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Paris city at the reception of the hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Health & safety standards – Cleaned and disinfected vehicles – Greeted with a bow, not a handshake – Face masks for both chauffeurs – Hand sanitizer in every ride
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.