Private Day Trip & Hiking in the high Atlas Mountains
A day trek to discover and hike outside Marrakech towards the beautiful Atlas Mountains. This 2-3 hours trek will cross authentic and old villages and provide great views of the superb Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your accomodation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local Guide
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optinal)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toubkal, Morocco
Your driver will meet you at your accommodation. From here, you will drive towards the Toubkal National Park. At 10:00AM, you will meet with your mountain guide and have some mint tea before heading out to walk.
At 10:30AM, your walk will start from the center of Imlil up to the Ait Souka Village. Here you will discover nice views towards Mount Toubkal, which at 4,167-meters is the highest peak in North Africa and considered one of the best trekking locations in Morocco. The walk will then continue, crossing the villages of Tamaterte, Targa Imoula and Achain. The trail will reach its highest point in Imlil (2,000 meters), from where you will receive a fantastic view over all of the Imlil villages.
At 1:30PM, you will be welcomed into a Berber local family to have your lunch on a beautiful roof terrace with nice views over the mountains and farms of walnuts, cherries and apples. At 2:00PM you will set off for the rest of the walk so as to complete the circle of the Imlil center.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech makes for a seamless tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During day-to-day activities, people can take the following measures to prevent infection, in accordance with WHO guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.