Private day tour visiting two baroque palaces and the scenic Atlantic coastline from Sintra to Ericeira
In this tour we will visit the National Palace of Queluz, built in the 17th century by Peter, the brother of King Joseph I, it became a royal palace when he married his niece Maria, daughter of the king.
It was the venue of the great festivals of the idle and rich nobility, of bullfights, fireworks, music concerts and sumptuous dancing serenades. This palace witnessed the dramatic moments that preceded the escape of the royal family to Brazil during the first Napoleonic invasion and the birth and death of the emperor of Brazil Pedro I, as well.
In Mafra we visit the palatial complex composed of two palaces, a convent and a basilica that was built by King John V between 1717 and 1734.
This magnanimous work was built unimaginably far from Lisbon and consumed gigantic resources.
Leaving Mafra and before coming back to Lisbon we'll still have time to visit Ericeira, a traditional fishing village also known by its wonderful beaches and the surf spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air conditioning Van or Suv
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monuments tickets
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Mafra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
Visit to the palace and gardens
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Mafra, Terreiro Dom Joao v, Mafra 2640-492 Portugal
Visit to the Palace
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ericeira, Ericeira, Mafra, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Walking in village and admire the Atlantic coast sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia de Ribeira d'Ilhas, Praia de Ribeira de Ilhas, Ericeira, Mafra 2655 Portugal
Visit to the surf beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up at centrally located hotels and accommodationsAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket prices for the two palaces are € 16 per person
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- In this Tour only the client's group is onboard in our Van. The driver/guide compartment is separated from the travelers' compartment by an acrylic transparent board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.