Private Day Tour to Zhaoxing Dong Minority Village from Guangzhou by Fast Train
Zhaoxing Dong Village is situated in Guizhou Province in China, which is a traditional Dong community area with well-preserved Dong culture. This private day tour will let you explore the village from Guangzhou by round-way bullet train. Chinese lunch is included, and pickup time is 7:30am from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel. Please note this is a long day tour.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-way bullet train(Second Class)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (centrally located in Guangzhou)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zhaoxing DongZhai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhaoxing DongZhai, Southeastern of Liping, Liping county 557700 China
Today you will be picked up from your centrally located Guangzhou at 7:30am, then take 3-hour bullet train ride to Hezhou. Upon arrival, head to Zhaoxing Dong Village, which is a well-preserved traditional Dong Minority village with a history over 1000 years. As the biggest Dong community, it is nice to view the old houses, the traditional drum towers, and the rice terraces etc.
Later, you will take the train back to Guangzhou. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your Guangzhou hotel where the day tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel in Haizhu, Panyu, Tianhe, Liwan, and Yuexiu districts.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.