Private day tour to Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge and Avatar Mountain
Zhangjiajie Located in Hunan province, it’s a World Heritage Site as well as a World Geopark, you will see the real Avatar Mountain and you can walking along the longest glass bridge with exciting Memory. Since the Hollywood big science fiction film Avatar has been released in 2009, now people from all over the world would like to come here for a visit and see the stunning view.
Our English speaking guide will help you to understand Zhangjiajie well, you are most welcome to join our tour.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Private transfers
- Chinese Lunch with local beer or coke
- Entry/Admission - Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area of Zhangjiajie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area of Zhangjiajie, Within the District, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie 427400 China
After breakfast, transfer to Wulingyuan,visit Zhangjiajie Forest Park, take Bailong Elevator up to Yuanjiajie, visit Avatar Mountain, The 1st Natural Bridge, etc. After lunch, transfer to visit Tianzi Mounatin.Take cable car down and transfer back to hotel before visiting the Glass Bridge.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our English speaking guide will pick up clients from their own booked hotel at 8:30am and start day tour, then drop to hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.