Private Day Tour to the East Bank of Luxor Karnak and Luxor Temples
A half day Tour to discover the East bank of Luxor where you will see Karnak and Luxor Temples. Karnak Temple is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
per adult from
What's included :
- A bottle of Mineral water to each person
- All service charges and taxes
- English speaking guide
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor
- Private day tour to the East Bank in Luxor.
- Return back to your hotel in Luxor
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mention in program
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from you hotel or your Nile cruise to start a half day tour to the East Bank of Luxor. The Temple of Luxor and the Temple of Karnak. Unlike the West Bank, which was ever the main area for cemeteries and mortuary temples, the East Bank represented the main settlement of the living throughout the millennia - a role that has hardly changed.The vast majority of hotels and tourist facilities are to be found in the East Bank.
The Temple of Luxor, open daily May-September 6am – 8pm, October-April 6am-9pm- as it stands today, largely the work of Amenhotep III and Ramesses II the Great (whose colossi and obelisk stand at the entrance) Also to be seen is the small "hanging" Mosque of Abu al-Haggag, its position a reflection of the ground level that had built up before excavation of the temple precinct
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Temple of Karnak - more accurately, the Temples of Karnak, open daily May-September 6am-6pm, October-April 6am-5pm. After you finish your day tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, Station, hotel or from your location inside the city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.